onsdag 5 mars 2014

We meet again Sweden


Hi. We woke up really early today, 4.30 am to be exact, and headed to the airport. For some reason we got stressed even though we were 2 hours before schedule.
Anyway, when we got to the airport we bought some breakfast. I had one sandwich and 3 cups of black coffee, and my pal Rickard here just had some American pancakes. I have never had those but I tasted a bit from him, I can say that I had higher expectations, but I am not a pancake kind of guy so what do I know.

After the breakfast we checked in and sat in a café the remaining time and just talked. There was not much else to do there. After like 4 hours our plane back to Sweden lifted. The flight went well. We slept through the whole flight. I do not really know how we could have done that given the amount of coffee we had consumed, but yeah, we did.

We are now sitting in the car on our way home from Arlanda (biggest airport in Sweden). It feels nice being back in Sweden. We got the most we could out of our time in USA so we aren’t as sad as we thought about leaving.

We just wanted to thank you guys for reading our blog about this trip. We hope you have found some inspiration about places to visit in the future. This has been the best, most fun and most interesting experience in our lives. Thank you again.
Bye! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar